WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics and can be used either by the owner of the website one is visiting, or by third parties.
Below you will be provided with all the information on the cookies used by this Website (www.landsrl.com) and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them and their use.
COOKIES BY THIS WEBSITE
The Website doesn’t use "profiling cookies".
The Website uses the following technical cookies
Functionality and navigation cookies, to assure you a safe and efficient navigation and use of the Website and in order to improve the services rendered by the Website. These cookies are used to store the choices you make and to provide you the customized or optimized features you have selected.
Cookies “analytics”: these cookies are similar to "technical" cookies because they are used directly by the website operator only to collect informations, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the website, in order to improve the performance of the Website. In particular the Website uses “Google Analytics”, an external service using cookies in an aggregated form. You can found privacy information for this service and potentially revoke your consent in this guide: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
All technical cookies, including "analytics" cookies, do not require your prior consent for their use, so they are installed automatically as a result of the access to the Website and are not used for other purposes.
You can choose to disable and re-enable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, although this may prevent you from using all the features of this Website.
Cookies used on this website
- _ga - persistent – Registers a unique ID to get statistics about how visitors use the website – performed by Google Analytics. Expires after 2 years
- _gat - temporary– Used by Google Analytics to limit web requests – performed by Google Analytics. Expires after browser close
- _gid - temporary– Registers statistics about how visitors use the website – performed by Google Analytics. Expires after browser close
- collect - temporary– Used by Google Analytics to moniter website navigation – performed by Google Analytics. Expires after browser close
- nid - persistent – Registers a unique ID of the device used by visitors to get statistics about – performed by Google Analytics. Expires after 6 month
- concrete5 - temporary– Registers a unique ID after user login to manage the time he is logged in – Expires after browser close